Monday, April 22, 2013

Dear Ken Again,

So...I understand that you are the artistic director and really, your job is to come up with new Pokemon for the newer generation of games, and while I do have plenty of ideas on what to do for new Pokemon, I acknowledge the fact that in the past few entries, I haven't exactly been giving you ideas in that field.  Really, most of my ideas should be going to Junichi Masuda, since he's the game director; however, "Hire Me, Masuda" doesn't rhyme, so just be prepared to take a lot more of ideas that don't necessarily have to do with the design of future Pokemon.

I mean, you have to be in contact with Masuda, right? Just put in the good word for me, get him onboard with the idea of my employment, then...

Hire me, Sugimori!

Sincerely,
Kevin Little

P.S. - Shit's been busy, what with the tabletop and all, so don't expect me to just shell out these ideas regularly.  I'm occupied, these posts don't get as many page views, and these are marketable concepts for you to possibly steal, so deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment