Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Dear Ken,


I know that's probably a bit more informal than it should be, but it got your attention, didn't it?

You probably have very little to no idea as to who I am, but I know who you are to a more than suitable degree to understand what you are capable of on a creative level.  You create Pokemon...or rather, you are in charge of creating Pokemon.  That's a pretty sweet job.  I wish I had that job.

How do I know you are still in the Pokemon-creating business? Well, I saw this little ditty online today:


I have to say, sir, I'm impressed...but just barely.  There's a lot of recycled ideas going on around the Game Freak offices and I'd like the opportunity to explain why you should probably hire me to help you guys out.  Mostly, it's because of the ideas I would bring to the table.  What ideas exactly? Well, that's what the blog is for, sir.

If anyone knows Ken Sugimori, let him know that I'm here and then tell him that I have some great ideas.

Granted, I won't be able to tell you all of my ideas, because let's face it: you'd use it if you had it all.  No, I'm just going to give you a teaser of the wellspring of knowledge that is my brain, just like you gave us a teaser for Pokemon X and Pokemon Y.  If you want all of my ideas, there's only one way to get them:

Hire me, Suigmori!

That, or find where I live, abduct me, and torture me for the information.  That, however, would be unenjoyable for me and very dishonorable for you.  We have to think of your honor here.  Don't abduct and torture me.

No comments:

Post a Comment